Bring conference to you!
We are always on the look out for good new venues for our regional Lib Dem conference.
Is there somewhere in your area that might be suitable?
Venues need to have:
* Space for 100-200 attendees
* Main debate hall
* Exhibition area
* Reception / registration area
* 2-3 training / fringe rooms
* Catering area, which may be the same space as the Exhibition area if large enough
* Accessible premises (eg. lifts, ramps, hearing loops)
Good car parking and public transport links are a definite bonus.
Get in touch with regional HQ if you have a suggestion – remember the Local Party gets an exhibition stand free so this is also a chance for fundraising locally!